Staying excited about work every day is hard. It is too easy to get sucked into our daily tasks and forget to look at the big picture. We forget the things we love about work in the first place. We forget to improve.
As a marketing professional, keeping an eye on the big picture has been an ongoing struggle for me. I bet it is for you too. This blog is an experiment. What does it take to stay engaged with the work we originally fell in love with?
What you’ll find here:
- New resources – new sources of information and inspiration to spice up and improve your career
- Book reports – there are so many books related to professional development, marketing, and business growth – I’ll read them and give you quick take-aways, so you’ll know if you want to read them for yourself
- Tips and new ideas – it is amazing how little things, like looking at your calendar in a different way, can change how you approach your day
- Classic lessons that still apply today – it doesn’t all have to be trendy… sometimes we need to be reminded that the classics still work in the face of a constantly changing marketplace
How do you stay engaged? Share your thoughts!
- Sign up to get updates via email in the sidebar